How I Went From Selling Ice Cream From The Age Of 16 To Building A $600k Business
Determination, self-belief, and deal making. These are some of the main ingredients most entrepreneurs credit their success to.
Because of these amazing skills, it’s allowed most entrepreneurs to make $100,000’s of thousands and sometimes even millions. And it’s allowed them to live the dream life while their business and income are on autopilot.
And it’s allowed our guest speaker, Wilson Lee, to do exactly that.
Because of these 3 ingredients it’s allowed Wilson to maneuver behind the scenes to motivate the owner of the Richmond Night Market to partner up with him (even though he had absolutely no idea who he was at the time, nor had he ever tried to contact him), then negotiated a deal that ultimately led to him making hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Would you like to discover how this successful entrepreneur went from selling ice cream at the Richmond Night Market at the age of 16 to building a $600k business?
Come join us Thursday April 7 to discover successful entrepreneur and CEO of Wun2free entertainment, Wilson Lee, share, “How I Went From Selling Ice Cream From The Age Of 16 To Building A $600k Business.”
A Few Examples Of What You’ll Discover At This Workshop……
- How for 10 days in December 2015, how Wilson’s company ran the Vancouver Winter Wonderland, an indoor Christmas event at the PNE Forum with more than 100 vendors, stage entertainment, food trucks, and custom-designed games. The event toppled $1 Million
- How to locate the greatest deals with the greatest profit potentials
- How young people can get started in entrepreneurship
- Wilson’s 3 main success building principles that have gotten him to where he is today
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Who’s The Speaker and How He Will Impact Your Life……
Wilson Lee is the CEO of Wun2Free Entertainment. It is his mission to bring smiles to the faces of people across the globe by organizing events that foster an atmosphere where guests can create memories that last a lifetime. Under his leadership, Wun2Free Entertainment has acted as the mind behind some of the most successful entertainment endeavors in Canada.
Wilson has been a recipient of the Business Excellence Awards from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce in 2014.
Whether it be planning a sold-out event at TEDx Stanely Park or acting as the exclusive partner to Richmond Night Market, their industry-changing attractions bring in unprecedented numbers of guests to the events that they collaborate on.
Wilson’s latest business venture is the newly opened ice cream shop, 720 sweets, which has sold 2 pending franchises in the summer of 2016
This amazing young entrepreneur has been able to create tangible success for Wun2Free’s client events including:
- Providing industry-changing fun-filled carnival games and attractions that bring in more thanONE MILLION visitors per season to the Richmond Night Market;
- Partnering with the Pacific National Exhibition to operate various carnival games thatdraw five million visitors each season;
- Promoting and managing Vancouver Winter Wonderland, the indoor Christmas extravaganza of the year.